Cluster management towards excellence in Advanced Manufacturing and Textile Industry
- Strengthen cluster management excellence of the participating European clusters to boost their specialized innovation eco-system by facilitating the cross-sectoral and cross-regional collaboration to facilitate the uptake of digitalization within and beyond the partnership with the implementation of ClusterXchange pilot scheme.
- Alignment each individual cluster strategy with the RIS3 priorities at each region and the uptake digitalization as a common driver for growth and innovation towards excellence.
- Foster transregional value chains involved and promote transregional cooperation with specialized ecosystems across Europe, with a strong focus on smart industrial specialization priorities where all partners are already active.
PROJECT DURATION: february 2022 to july 2022
- Clusters´ banchmarking and strategy development ( Meeting, workshops and Market studies,..);
- Capacity building ( Coaching sessions, learning visits,...);
- Partnership joint strategy building ( Networking events, development of services,...);
- ClusterXchange,identification of large events and partnership joint events to use their synergic traction to gather several participants together);
AEI TEXTILS - Associacio Agrupacio D´empreses Innovadores Textils (coordenador)
ATEVAL - Asociacion de Empresarios Textiles De La Region Valenciana
Portuguese Textile Cluster /Citeve
PRODUTECH – Associação para as tecnologias de produção sustentável
EMC2 – Pole EMC2
The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.