New sustainable and cross-sectorial value chains towards excellence in Hi-Tech Textiles to foster the uptake of innovation and increasing competitiveness
- Strengthen excellence in cluster management and facilitate exchanges and strategic partnerships between clusters and specialized ecosystems across Europe, including through the implementation of the "ClusterXchange" mobility sheme.
- It aims to become a European Strategic Partnership of Excellence. Having as main focuses, boosting the specialized innovation ecosystem; facilitating cross-sectoral and cross-regional collaboration and the adoption of emerging technologies for the development of technical textiles.
PROJECT DURATION: February 2022 to January 2024
- Streng the excellence capacities of the Clusters ( Coaching sessions,...);
- Implementation of collaborative actions ( Learning visits, Awareness events, Cross Boarder Workshops, Matchmaking events, ...);
- Joint activities for strategy and service portfolio building, deepening the relationship of the ecosystems ( Market analyzes, roadmap,..);
- Implementation of ClusterXchange, enabling new growth opportunities for SMEs and industrial transformation (Trade fairs, Workshops, Design Talk Business conference,...).
Portuguese Textile Cluster/ Citeve (coordinator)
ATEVAL – Asociacion de Empresarios Textiles De La Region Valenciana
CLUTEX – Klastr Technicke Textile
NTT – Next Technology Tecnotessile Societa Nazionale Di Ricerca R L
AEI TEXTILS - Associacio Agrupacio D´empreses Innovadores Textils
DCC TTC – Denizli Chamber of Commerce Technicsl Textile Cluster
The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.